The Odin Deluxe - Guitar Sampler
[widgetic-audio-playlist id=5a3bc411ecb2a126568b4569 autoscale=on width=350 height=415 resize=fill-width]
- 16 Articulation Banks
- 8 Layers of Humanization
- Over 3900 samples
- New Swift Mode for faster programming
- New Raw Mode for added human-like playing
- Can be used all the way down to drop F !!
- The Odin Deluxe creates a clean guitar DI signal which you can re-amp/process with whatever amplifier solution you're used to
- Requires a digital audio workstation (DAW) that supports VST2, VST3 or AU plugins. (Works on both Mac and Windows, 32 and 64 bit**)
- Requires 5 GB of available disk space
- Requires 4GB of installed RAM. (Ideally 8 if you are using various other plugins)
We regretfully state that, due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to issue a refund on any purchase of this product.
This product and its contents can be used in commercial film and music productions, but can not be sold or redistributed in any shape or form by anyone but the Solemn Tones company.
** The primary difference between 32bit and 64bit is that 32bit can't handle large CPU loads in single plugin instances. For this reason, the 32bit version of The Odin can only load 1 single guitar at a time. So you would have to load Odin guitar 1 and guitar 2 on separate tracks. The large majority of people currently use 64 bit DAWS, however.